Craig and Robin Danielson and CR Foxy Roxy
Fun Fact: Roxy has been genetically tested she carries one roan gene & one grey gene.
1) When and where did you first see your roan, how did you end up with him as yours, and how long have you owned your roan?
We raised our mare. We own her sire & dam.
2) Where, what level, and in what classes do you show your roan?
We show our mare at AQHA level. North Dakota & Minnesota. The Minnesota 50/50, NDAPhC All Breed Challenge. She is a multiple Futurity Champion. She competes in Halter (ROM), Western Pleasure, Horsemanship,Hunter Under Saddle & Trail.
3) What is your favorite thing to do with your roan horse?
My favorite thing to do with my mare is just spend time with her. She is such a loving girl. Roxy takes everything in stride whether we are showing or is at home just being a horse.
4) What is your favorite memory with your roan horse?
My favorite memory is of the day she was born. From the moment I first laid eyes on her she took my breath away. I knew right then & there she was going to be special. Second would be the very first time I was able to ride her. Roxy is definitely a unicorn.
5) What are your thoughts about the American Roan Horse Association?
We appreciate the ARHA and their dedication to promoting the roan horse. They support the members endeavors with their horses, whether in the show ring or out.