ABIGAIL EAGLE AND SILVER CANDY KISSES
1) When and where did you first see your roan, how did you end up with him as yours, and how long have you owned your roan?
I have owned Colby for almost 2 years. I was introduced to him through my trainer and the first time I saw him, I fell in love with him.
2) Where, what level, and in what classes do you show your roan?
We show show in Showmanship, Horsemanship, Trail and sometimes in Equitation at AQHA level shows.
3) What is your favorite thing to do with your roan horse?
My favorite class is probably Trail. Colby didn't have a lot of formal training when we got him but my trainer likes Trail and Colby has really picked it up and he is fun to show.
4) What is your favorite memory with your roan horse?
Probably my favorite memory (so far) is just getting him. I had no idea and my trainer surprised me with a horse he knew about and thought would be a possibility for me. I had been either riding my sister's horse or a leased horse for 4 years so finally getting my own horse will always be a favorite memory.
5) What are your thoughts about the American Roan Horse Association?
I love the American Roan Horse Association. I never dreamed I would get to own a Roan horse and I'm just so grateful that I do and get opportunities like showing at the Roan World Show.