A SECONDARY BREED REGISTRY FOR ROAN HORSES OF AQHA, APHA, ApHC, PHBA and IBHA BLOODLINES
GET YOUR ROAN ON.
AMERICAN ROAN HORSE ASSOCIATION
6172 S State RD 1 Hamilton, IN 46742
Tamra Sisk and Its All Too Good
1) When and where did you first see your roan, how did you end up with him as yours, and how long have you owned your roan?
I purchased Flash in March 2018 sight unseen. The people who owned him called my Trainer and told him he was For Sale. Flash was exactly what I was looking for so I trusted my trainer, sent a check and waited a week before I finally saw him. It was love at first site.
2) Where, what level, and in what classes do you show your roan?
I show the Western All Around. Showmanship, Halter, Trail, Western Pleasure, Horsemanship and will start showing Western Riding.
3) What is your favorite thing to do with your roan horse?
We are a new team so I try to ride 4 days a week.
4) What is your favorite memory with your roan horse?
We’re just starting to show so I don’t have a favorite memory yet.
5) What are your thoughts about the American Roan Horse Association?
I think it’s a great association and I’m excited to be in it!