OLIVIA BORN AND KISSIN AT THE BAR
1) When and where did you first see your roan, how did you end up with him as yours, and how long have you owned your roan?
I was at the barn the day "KissinAtTheBar” aka Morgan was born! The fall of his weanling year I was looking for a new show partner. My trainer took me out to the pasture full of weanlings, I saw Morgan, and I knew I had to have him. I’ve had him for almost a year now.
2) Where, what level, and in what classes do you show your roan?
Unfortunately due to Covid we haven’t been able to show a whole lot. But recently we’ve been showing at open shows in Ohio and Indiana. We plan on going to Pinto World Show in November. We currently show in longe line and halter classes since he’s only a yearling.
3) What is your favorite thing to do with your roan horse?
I love just watching him longe, since that’s all he can do right now. But he always has a happy expression on his face and he loves his job!
4) What is your favorite memory with your roan horse?
Our first win has to be my favorite memory right now! He showed really good for me that day. I can’t wait to make more memories with my little roan horse as he grows up!
5) What are your thoughts about the American Roan Horse Association?
I love roan the American Roan Horse Association, you guys are so easy to work with!