Melissa Harris and TR Lazy By Dezign
1) When and where did you first see your roan, how did you end up with him as yours, and how long have you owned your roan?
Axl (TR Lazy By Dezign) was born on our farm The Tin Roof Ranch. He is sired by Lazy Luvah out of a Zipmotize mare.
2) Where, what level, and in what classes do you show your roan?
Last year, I showed him in SMS, halter, lunge line, IHT, and color. This year, I plan to show him in 2 year old classes. He is eligible for several large futurities. Last year, he earned several grands and reserves in halter.
3) What is your favorite thing to do with your roan horse?
Believe it or not, I love SMS. I think he is going to be an amazing pattern horse.
4) What is your favorite memory with your roan horse?
Our 6 th place finish in Open IHT at Pinto World. It was just an amazing journey. I am so hopeful for our future!!!
5) What are your thoughts about the American Roan Horse Association?
I cannot wait to show him at a Roan sponsored show.