Megan Sherman & FQHR All My Riches
1. When and where did you first see your roan, how did you end up with him as yours, and how long have you owned your roan?
In September of 2021 my husband and I attended the yearly horse sale at Froelich Ranch in North Dakota. I went to the sale planning on looking at a few other colts but Rip caught my eye the morning of the sale and I knew I had to take him home with me. It was the best decision I have ever made!
2. Where, what level, and in what classes do you show your roan?
I show my stallion in Halter, Hunter In-Hand, Lounge Line, and In-Hand Trail classes. We show at the Roan World Show as well as some other breed circuits that offer All-Breed classes such as ABRA, GLBA, and BHAM.
3. What is your favorite thing to do with your roan horse?
My favorite thing to do with Rip is to introduce him to new obstacles and challenges. He is such a level-headed and intelligent stallion who handles new situations with ease which makes new challenges fun!
4. What is your favorite memory with your roan horse?
My favorite memory with Rip is receiving Reserve High Point award in Stallion Halter through the BHAM circuit in 2022. It made for a great first year of showing him as a yearling and makes me look forward to what we will achieve together in 2023!
5. What are your thoughts about the American Roan Horse Association?
The American Roan Horse Association puts on a great World Show and has always been very pleasant to work with. It’s a wonderful association that I wish offered more Roan shows throughout the year!