Lydia Menossi and Flat Sophisticated
1) When and where did you first see your roan, how did you end up with him as yours, and how long have you owned your roan?
I have owned my roan since February of 2020. I have only had him for a little over 6 months now. When I first heard of him I was instantly interested. I have always wanted a roan horse since I was little! When I first rode Flat Sophisticated I just loved him! He was just gorgeous and such a smooth and fun ride!
2) Where, what level, and in what classes do you show your roan?
I show my roan at many APHA shows at the moment. I plan to do AQHA shows as well as attend the Roan World Show! I show the 14-18 All around!
3) What is your favorite thing to do with your roan horse?
My favorite thing to do with my roan is showmanship! He is loving the showmanship and it is one of my favorite classes! I also of course love to go ride! I am always so excited to go see him at the barn!
4) What is your favorite memory with your roan horse?
Even though we have not made many memories yet, my favorite memory at the moment is when we were picking him up to take him home. When we were waiting to put him on the trailer he started licking my face and loving on me! He is such a sweet boy and I look forward to making many new memories with him!
5) What are your thoughts about the American Roan Horse Association?
I absolutely love the idea of the American Roan Horse Association. I am so excited to attend the World show eventually. I just think it is amazing that horses of such amazing color can have a whole registry just to themselves!