Jessica Sebolt and No Question Im Good
1. When and where did you first see your roan, how did you end up with him as yours, and how long have you owned your roan?
I was searching for the perfect horse to take me to the next level in my showing career and Merlot was the perfect find! He has been my horse for four years now and has proven to be a perfect fit.
2. Where, what level, and in what classes do you show your roan?
I show in the amateur all around classes.
3. What is your favorite thing to do with your roan horse?
Showmanship and spending time in the barn just grooming and practicing, with lots of treats!
4. What is your favorite memory with your roan horse?
Tackling my first ever world show in Tennessee and placing top 10 in all my classes!
5. What are your thoughts about the American Roan Horse Association?
The staff is very easy to work with and all the competitors are very friendly and happy to be there with their horse!